Great For Parents
Parents who read have kids who read. In fact, children are more likely to read if they see their parents make reading a habit*. We offer both print and digital titles. (*kidshealth.org)
Fun Fact: Americans will spend $1.3 billion on digital magazines this year. (MPA.org)
Great For Kids
Magazines are filled with nonfiction writing which helps children develop critical thinking skills. Magazine articles provide reluctant readers with a lively breezy writing style that can inspire them to read more. (math-and-reading-help-for-kids.org)
Fun Fact: Reading for just 20 minutes a day = 1.8 million words a year. (HuffingtonPost.com)
The Southwestern Fundraising
Family Reading Program
- Includes The Family Reading Program Magazine Brochure
- This beautiful easy-to-use brochure is proven to meet your customers’ needs and improve sales results.
- Over 400 offers at incredibly low prices!
- GAOTrak provides an innovative way for customers to keep track of their orders.
- The full-service Southwestern Reading Program eliminates the need for money collection and check processing!
- Cause-related offers also.
America’s Favorite Magazines
- Small but mighty! A miniature version of our Southwestern Fundraising Family Reading Program Brochure.
- Over 200 titles: Print, Digital and Combo offers available!
- A great way to help get the whole family reading!
- Includes an easy-to-read catalog featuring over 30 of the most popular kids magazines broken out by grade level.
- Excellent way to earn needed funds in a short amount of time.
- No money to collect! No checks to process!
- Especially designed for elementary schools.
- Excellent way to promote reading outside the classroom.
- Principals, Educators, Media Specialists and Parent Organizations love this simple and profitable program.
- Can be run in just 3 days!
- No Order Taking! No Money to Collect! No Checks to Process!
- The most simple way to raise funds yet!
- This program may be run alone or added to any Southwestern Fundraising Program.